Be part of the team
Dreamtilt is looking for great people to help build our fixed wireless network. Currently the following jobs are available –
- Join an authentic, fun loving and close-knit team
- Help build a carrier network we take great pride in
- Be involved from start to finish on projects ensuring smooth deployments
Take your part in the Dreamtilt team delivering fixed wireless to our local region.
Responsibilities and duties of this role include:
- Installation and maintenance of telecommunications facilities including
- Climbing ladders and roof work
- Installation of antennae and radios at height
- Cabling though buildings between communication equipment
- Data cabling in residential homes
- Proactively review and suggest improvements to the Dreamtilt network
- Configure and test wireless equipment in both domestic and business locations
- Be involved from start to finish in projects to ensure smooth deployment of projects and effective implementation of lessons learnt
The successful applicant for this role loves working outdoors and takes pride in their work. They’ll also have the following attributes/qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in data cabling
- Basic understanding of data networking
- An excellent safety ethic and culture
- Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills
The following skills are preferred, or we will train the right candidate to have the following:
- Working at Heights Certificate
- ACMA Open Cablers Registration
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Tower and Pole Rescue
Dreamtilt lives our values, we operate to a high standard to bring the area a fantastic local internet service. We are accountable for doing what we say we will do, and implementing ideas to make our company better.
We deliver services to our clients using innovative, often cutting edge, technologies which save them time, money and increase their effectiveness. Typical technologies are Fixed Wireless, Fibre Optic, Internet of Things and Wi-Fi.
Dreamtilt is a fast growing local company recognised for its commitment to customer service. Dreamtilt is an ACMA licensed telecommunications carrier.
We hire on attitude and train for skill. If you are committed, keen and eager to learn, we will teach and train you for the gaps.