Direct Debit Agreement
Direct Debit Conditions
1. This Direct Debit Request Service Agreement sets out the terms on which you have authorised us, Dreamtilt Pty Ltd to arrange for payment of amounts that become payable on Dreamtilt account to be made by deductions from your bank account at your financial institution (Direct Debit Request). Direct debiting through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) may not be available on all bank accounts. Before you completing the Direct Debit Online Form, ensure your bank account details are correct.
2. Your Direct Debit Request authorises us to arrange for payment of the amounts due to Dreamtilt for the services we provide to you, at the due date of your bill(s) or another date as agreed between us. This authorisation also enables any changes in those amounts and payment times, to occur automatically – you will not need to complete a new form. Any new contracted services added to your Dreamtilt account will be subject to the existing Direct Debit Request arrangements.
3. Invoicing of your Dreamtilt services is done on a monthly basis, at the start of each month. Recurring Services are charged every month. Any new contracted services (that were provisioned during the previous period) will be charged from the activation date of the service (unless otherwise arranged), and fees may include a setup fee, a pro-rated recurring fee for the previous billing period as well asthe recurring fee for the current billing period. All fees are outlined in your Dreamtilt contract. You will receive your bill via email. The Total amount due on the invoice will be the amount processed in the Direct Debit transaction.
4. We can vary this Agreement at any time after giving you 14 days notice of the changes.
5. You can cancel, vary, defer or suspend the Direct Debit Request, or stop or suspend an individual debit from taking place under it, by calling us, or submitting a support ticket via your client online portal, or by sending us an email, but this must be arranged within 7 days of the due date of the invoice. If you do not provide us with this notice, we cannot guarantee the direct debit process can be stopped.
6. If you cancel, vary, defer or suspend your direct debit arrangements, or stop or suspend an individual debit from taking place under it, you must arrange with Dreamtilt a suitable alternative payment method for all outstanding fees due, and ongoing contractual obligations.
7. If a due date for a debit falls on a weekend or public holiday the debit will be processed on the next business day.
8. You must ensure you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated bank account (if you are paying by direct debit from your bank account) on the due date to permit the payments under the Direct Debit Request.
9. If a debit from your nominated bank account or a charge to your nominated credit card is unsuccessful we will attempt to debit again twice. If still unsuccessful, we will contact you to arrange alternative payment or further deferral.
10. You must notify Dreamtilt if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
11. If you are paying by direct debit from a bank account, please ensure that your financial institution allows direct debits on your nominated account. Your bank account will be debited through BECS.
12. If any bank fees are incurred by Dreamtilt from a dishonoured direct debit, these fees may be passed on to you.
13. Upon cancellation of your contract with Dreamtilt, all direct debit requests will also be deemed cancelled.
14. Where you consider that a debit has been initiated incorrectly, you can contact Dreamtilt on 1300 306 126 or send an email with details of your dispute to email@example.com
15. Dreamtilt employs the policy of treating all records and account details relating to this Direct Debit Request as Private. We will keep information about your bank account confidential, except to the extent necessary to administer your direct debit arrangements. If a claim is made on our financial institution in relation to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit, we may be required to disclose this information to our financial institution